HDMI Type A Male to DVI Male Cable with Dual Color
HDMI Male to DVI Male Cable Assembly with Dual Color
• HDMI is the first industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface.
• HDMI provides an interface between any audio/video source.
• HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable.
• It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio, with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
• HDMI is full backward-compatible with DVI that handles digital transfers at rates up to 5 Gbps !
• Cable length limit reference:
30AWG cable = 3Meters
28AWG Cable = 5Meters
26AWG cable = 7Meters
24AWG Cable = 10Meters
22AWG Cable = 12Meters
• 100% open & short test
• Hi-Pot: DC 300V 10ms
• Insulation Resistance: 10M OHM Min.
• Contact Resistance:
30 & 28AWG cable: 2.0 OHM Max.
26AWG cable: 3.0 OHM Max.
24 & 22AWG cable: 5.0 OHM Max.
• Working Temperature: -25ºC ~ +85ºC
• Insulator Material: High-Temperature Thermoplastic (UL94V-0) & PE Low Density.
• Contact: Copper Alloy
• Insertion Force: 44.1 N Max.
• Withdraw Force: 9.8 N Min.