HDMI Receptacle Socket for Cable Assembly w/o P.C.B. Connectors
HDMI Receptacle Solder Type, 19pos, w/o Wing, w/o P.C.B., Cable End Connectors
• HDMI is the first industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface.
• HDMI provides an interface between any audio/video source.
• HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable.
• It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio, with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
• HDMI is full backward-compatible with DVI that handles digital transfers at rates up to 5 Gbps
• Contact Current Rating: 0.5A Min
• Voltage Rating: 40V AC(rms)
• Withstanding Voltages: 500V AC (for 1 minute)
• Insulation Resistance: 100M ohms Min.
• Contact Resistance: 30m ohms Max.
• Working Temperature: -25ºC ~ +85ºC
• Insulator Material: High-Temperature thermoplastic (UL94V-0)
• Contact: Copper Alloy.
• Insertion Force: 44.1 N Max.
• Withdraw Force: 9.8 N Min