HDMI A Type Receptacle Up-Right Reverse Connector
Up right type and spring latch shell tail is through hole type
• HDMI is the first industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface.
• HDMI provides an interface between any audio/video source.
• HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable.
• It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio, with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
• HDMI is full backward-compatible with DVI that handles digital transfers at rates up to 5 Gbps.
• Current Rating ：0.5A per contact minimum
• Voltage Rating ﹕40V AC(RMS)
• Operating temperature ：-25℃ ～ +85℃
• Front Contact：Brass, Selective gold flash plated on contact area and Tin 100u” min plated on solder tail , Nickel 50u”min under plated.
• Down Contact：Brass, Tin 100u” min plated on over all , Nickel 50u” min under plated.