D-Subminiature Connectors (8C Series)
Crimp D-Subminiature Connectors
• 8C0 connectors based on international standards and interchangeable with other #20 D-Sub connectors.
• The contacts can be mounted either on the front or rear of a panel or chassis.
• This connector conforms to MIL-C-24308, where applicable.
• Metal front shells are provided to shield against EMI.
• Insulator is made of provided resin and glass fiber reinforced (UL 94V-0) providing superior heat and chemical resistance.
• Available contacts with 9, 15, 25, 37 and 50 positions.
• Recognized UL under the component program of Underwriters Laboratories Inc.File No. E112081
• Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: AC 1000 V min. (for 1 minute)
• Insulation Resistance: 5000 M ohms min. (at 500V DC)
• Working Temperature: -25ºC ~ +85ºC
* Insulator Material: PBT and glass fiber reinforced (UL 94V-0). * Shell Material: Steel, Tin or Zinc plated.